Hi! I’m Shilpa Melissa Rodrigues and I offer a CV, cover letter and/or LinkedIn review service for English speakers.
Sometimes you don’t want the full-blown, comprehensive career coaching. Sometimes you just want someone trusted to look over your CV or cover letter or LinkedIn and and give you objective, common-sense advice. This is where I can help.
How it works
It’s pretty simple: I review and give you feedback via email on any one or two or all of the following career artifacts. You decide which ones you’d like me to review.
- Cover Letter Template
You send me your artifact(s), I review and send you my feedback via email, within 2 business days. I charge a flat fee for one round of review of every artifact (CV, Cover Letter Template, and LinkedIn). You decide which artifacts you’d like me to review. For an additional fee, we can also have an online chat after I email you my feedback.
Contact me at shilpamelissarodrigues[at]gmail[dot]com.
What to know before working with me
- This is not comprehensive career coaching. It’s a review of your most important career artifacts to make sure they best represent you.
- I only work with English-speaking individuals and English career documents.
Why work with me
- I have over 15 years of experience working as finance, operations, project and product management, in large companies and start-ups alike, including Johnson & Johnson, Kaplan Inc., Rakuten Marketing, SPICED Academy and Adjust GmbH.
- I have hired and managed teams and I have experience with the entire hiring process, from job descriptions to CVs and cover letters and LinkedIn to interviewing.
- I have mentored and coached hundreds of individuals with their career development, at different stages of their job search.
- I am a native English speaker and very good at distilling complex topics into easy-to-understand material. I have plenty of experience with business writing; product marketing material, process documents, training manuals and so on.
- and most importantly: I have a very real-world approach to the job search. I give feedback based on what works and what’s common sense. I give honest, direct feedback even if it maybe hard to hear. And I am very committed to this. I enjoy helping people reach their full potential!